An attractive smile and improved self-image are just
some of the benefits of orthodontic treatment.
Alleviating and preventing physical health problems are
just as important. Without treatment, orthodontic
problems can lead to tooth decay, gum disease, bone
destruction, chewing and digestive difficulties, speech
impairments, tooth loss and other dental injuries.
Braces aren’t just for kids anymore . . .
Tooth alignment can be changed at any age and we
offer a variety of treatments that are designed for
different age groups – including adults.
- Complete Adult and Pediatric Orthodontics
- Invisalign Clear Braces
- Stainless Steel Brackets
- State of the Art Cosmetic Brackets
- Nickel Free Brackets and Wires (when indicated)
- Invisalign Certified
- Niteguards and Tooth Positioners
- Specialty Appliances
- Interceptive Treatment
- Removable Functional Appliances
- Habit Appliances
- Oral B Ortho Essentials Program
Purpose of Ortho Essentials Program:
- To prevent extended treatment time due to poor oral health – The
clinical benefits derived as a result of improved oral hygiene can
reduce treatment time, help deliver a better clinical outcome and
thus make the office more productive. Additional office visits costs
approximately $100.00-$200.00 each.
- Implementation of the OE program will demonstrate to referring
offices and parents alike the importance placed on oral hygiene.
This will lead to increased referrals.
- The OE program will increase case acceptance 5-10%.
- Point of differentiation vs. other Orthodontic offices in the
Why participate in the Ortho Essentials Program:
- This is the most comprehensive hygiene program available today
to orthodontic patients.
- Your office will see an increase in referrals and help to
prevent lost referrals.
- Participation sends a clear message to referring offices
that everything possible is being done to improve oral hygiene in
- Because of the noticeable benefits, results will be visible to
patients, parents and referring offices. This will have a positive
reflection on your approach to addressing oral hygiene.
How does this improve oral hygiene:
- Compliance is a big issue with adolescents and is usually worse
with manual brush users.
- Due to limited dexterity, most kids, despite best efforts,
cannot effectively remove plaque with a manual brush. The Bass or
Modified Bass technique that is often taught is too difficult for
most adults, let alone children. This often results in poor
compliance. The oscillating, rotating and pulsating motion of the
OralB 5000, 3000, and 1000 power brushes is the only brush to mimic
the Bass or Modified Bass Technique.
Best way to integrate the Ortho Essentials Program:
- Include the cost of the Regimen bag in the patient’s treatment
fee. This will help the parent to understand that this is not a free
brush given for signing the contract with your office but an
instrumental tool in their child’s orthodontic treatment.
- Attach your business card to the personalized referral sheets,
explaining to the parent that every patient receives an Ortho
Essentials Regimen Bag, providing their child with not only a
beautiful smile, but a healthy smile.
Back To Top